For over 75 years, PSI has been designing and engineering tailored, automated material handling solutions for many different industries. We carry that approach and process over to help customers integrate unique, cost-efficient robotic solutions utilizing the latest technology available.
At PSI, we design and engineer industrial robot solutions aimed at increasing throughput, productivity and reducing ergonomic labor-related issues for our customers.
We offer customized end-of-arm tooling for robotic pick and place and a variety of palletizing applications. Palletizing and de-palletizing options are available for bags, cases, trays, bundles, totes, kegs and pails. Our robot software and controls engineers design flexible and reliable robotic solutions for warehousing, distribution and fulfillment applications.
Specifically designed for demanding tasks, our solutions offer powerful and dynamic performance for problem-free automated processes across a variety of applications:
- End-of-arm Tooling
These applications are available across a number of industries, including food and dairy, personal care, construction materials, beer and soft drinks, wine and spirits, distribution, grocery, petroleum packaging, and home care.
PSI specializes in custom designed and engineered end-of-arm tooling (EOAT), built for your specific application adding increased speed and accuracy to your operations.
We offer end-of-arm tooling that is flexible and fully-customizable, for a wide range of robotic automation applications such as case, bag or pail palletizing, de-palletizing, case packing, pallet handling and slip-sheet handling.
- Reduces ergonomic issues
- Increased packaging system reliability and speed
- Reduced labor costs
- Reduced production costs
- Flexibility, end-of-arm tooling can be designed to handle a variety of tasks
Intelligent Palletizing Robot
Fanuc Robot M-410iB
- M-410iB series are the intelligent palletizing robots which contribute for robotalization of palletizing system.
- Suitable robot type can be selected according with workpieces.
- FANUC Robot M-410iB/140H
140kg payload, high speed type
- FANUC Robot M-410iB/160
160kg payload, high speed type
- FANUC Robot M-410iB/300
300kg payload, heavy payload type
- FANUC Robot M-410iB/450
450kg payload, heavy payload type
- FANUC Robot M-410iB/700
700kg payload, extra heavy payload type
- FANUC Robot M-410iB/140H
- Customer can use the latest intelligent function of iRVision and ROBOGUIDE (optional)
- Detection of height of workpieces.
- Discrimination of a size or kind
- Visual inspection
- Sorting of workpieces
- Depalletizing the load on a receiving pallet
- Easy to create a palletizing program
- Motion optimization of a program
Large-Size Intelligent Palletizing Robot
Fanuc Robot M-410iC
- M-410iC is an intelligent palletizing robots which contribute for robotalization of palletizing system.
- Suitable robot models can be selected according with the workpieces.
- M-410iC/110 Payload 110kg
- M-410iC/185 Payload 185kg
- M-410iC/315 Payload 315kg
- M-410iC/500 Payload 500kg
- M-410iC/110 has a compact body and high throughout.
- M-410iC/185, /315, and /500 support two types of base.
Pedestal type base:
The controller can be placed under the pedestal. It eliminates cabling at installation, and saves the installation space.
The base minimizes the robot maximum height. It is suitable for low ceiling location, or for integration into a manufacturing system.
- M-410iC/185, /315, and 500 have the hollow wrist that enables easy wiring to a gripper.
- Advanced intelligent functions are available as an option, such as iRVision (integrated vision).
Contact our experts for guidance on selecting the robot for you. They can make palletizing much easier and improve your workflow.